Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Why is "God" Taboo?

American currency plainly states "In God We Trust." So why is it that he is not allowed to be proudly announced in the public media without some kind of dispute? Jesus needs to be taught to our children, and young adults in schools, but yet people have taken the Lord out of the equation. 
This is shameful. 
Which leads me to the question. Why is God's name taboo? I can't fathom the reason why. Yes, we all do have our difference of opinions on the subject of religion, but every religion is surrounded by God. Some have created Idol Gods. It clearly states in the Bible in Exodus 20:3 KJV "Thou shalt have no other gods before me. In Judges 2:3 KJV it says "...their Gods shall be a snare to you." For those of you who are unsure of the meaning of snare, it is a "trapping device." It really is, it blocks you from the glory and joy of the One and Only, True Living God, The Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end. It saddens me that people don't believe in God. I'm sure Jesus cries over this as well. He came, suffered, and died so that we can live, and be spared of the judgement, and people still deny His very existence. :(
We did not just appear here on this earth. Where do people think all of this came from? We were born for a purpose, and that is to serve & worship God, and carry his message to people that they too may be born again, and their sins washed by the sweet blood of Christ. 
We all have a calling, you just have to listen to that still small voice inside of you. It is not your conscience, I believe it's God guiding and directing our steps to the path of righteousness.  Do not be ashamed of The Lord. "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven." Matthew 10:33 KJV 
People should feel that it is taboo to talk atheist or agnostic. Not the other way around. I Love my savior, and I will shout it from the rooftops. I pray that all who read this will be inspired to have God dwell in them.
(9) "9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
." Romans 8:9-11 KJV


May God Bless you all and Keep you. :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment