Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lost and Found


It is impossible to be found without having being lost first. We are all lost through this journey in life until we find God, and accept Jesus as our personal Lord and Savior! He is the only one who can truly find you in the darkness, and bring you back to the sunlight of the spirit. Whatever your dealing with, or struggling with, just know that God will help you and bring you out of it, if your willing to do your part. God helps those who help themselves. Someone told me that once, and it really does make sense. Why would God help you, if your not willing to do your part and try to help yourself? This can pertain to many situations. On a side note, I have recently discovered Bible360. You all have to try it, you'll love it. (It's no longer available as of 2020, and I'm not sure why, it was the BEST bible app.) If your lost, scared, and fearful of finding the way back, don't be. Speaking from experience, it is hard, and scary. That's only Satan trying to deceive you and make you think that it can't be done. If you have accepted Jesus and follow Him, you have NOTHING to fear. "Fear thou not: for I am with thee; be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Isaiah 41:10 (KJV) I am so at ease by reading this. Fear is the product of a lack of faith. It's not easy to "Give it to God"...and not take it back and try to control it again. It's hard work to be a Christian. Anything worth having is worked for though, as we all know in this world. This world is not for us. Our home is in heaven. So if you are lost, God will call you, just answer when he does, and call on him, and thank him everyday for everything He has given you! It could all be taken in a moment! 

May God Bless You All and Keep You! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment