Monday, January 7, 2013

Inspiration for your Soul

Jesus is my inspiration. He is the only one who came, taught, suffered and survived the world. He died and rose again by the works, and the WORD of God; in the name of God. 

John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 8:31-32 KJV Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

We are bound by the deception of Satan. He is THE deceiver!!! Not A deceiver. He is the only one! Don't be fooled...know the TRUTH! Let God's word set you FREE. 

Revelation 12:9 KJV So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 

Satan is here with all his darkness, trying to lead us to and through a path of destruction. It is hard to stay on a narrow path when the broad path is much easier. Repent- meaning..."God I am a sinner, and I'm sorry for what I have done."
All have sinned and come short of the glory of God...
...But we all may be justified and made right with God through the Blood of Christ we can all be made brand new. 

Light swallows up darkness...God will always prevail...free will...your choice. Life or Death???

May God Bless You and Keep You :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment