Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Unhappiness is Ungratefulness

Things just have not been going very well for me lately. I don't know why. I am just very unhappy with my living situation, and the having no car situation, and the living with my mom again situation. I just need to get out of here, and be independent again. Instead of complaining and griping about my "situation" I really need to be thanking, and praising God for all the blessings I have. Although this is not the ideal plan that I had for this stage of my life, things happen FOR A REASON. God has blessed me with such an amazing, supportive family who is willing to help me at my lowest. Here I am complaining about it. When what I think I want is going to come, and I'll have something else to complain and be unhappy about. 
The point is...

Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 
1Thessalonians 5:18 NLT

...even when you really don't want to, because this is God's will for us! BE THANKFUL for what you do have. There are many that are less fortunate than I am. 

May God Bless and Keep you all! :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment