Monday, September 17, 2012

We all have been through trials, and tribulations in our lives. I have experienced many in my 26 years of life here on earth. God helps us through them all. I have failed a test from God and given in to temptation. I have realized my mistake...and all I can do is ask for God's forgiveness, and forgive myself as well. I know where my heart is, and my mistakes aren't what define me. I may fall, but I will not stay down. You have to pick yourself back up, and learn that you have made an error in judgement and remember the lesson you received from it. Everything truly does happen for a reason. I am much stronger now for all the things I have endured, and been through. I am who I am today because I guess I gained some wisdom along the way. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23 NIV  
Yes we all have, and will. What is most important is how we handle the situation and our actions thereafter.

May God Bless You All and Keep You! :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment